- No products in the cart.
x10 Advice for the Bride to be cards hen party bridal shower game activity
Skull Breaking Bad with Trilby Hat and Glasses Ornament Figure Gothic Decoration. 3 Glass Shades Industrial Island Light Billiard Pool Table Pendant Light 39". X021B Ivory Set 3 Kitchen Food Storage Canister Coffee Sugar Container Tea Jar. Christmas Stocking Knit Sock Santa Candy Gift Bags Xmas Tree Hanging Decor 18''. x10 Advice for the Bride to be cards hen party bridal shower game activity, New Lenovo FLEX 2-14 Palmrest Upper Case Touchpad 5CB0F76756, Magnetic Ball Curtain Voile Tiebacks Tie Backs Buckle Clips Holdbacks For Window. 3pcs Fancy Santa Toilet Seat Cover+Rug Bathroom Sets Christmas Xmas Decoration, All in One CF XD Micro SD to USB Memory Card Reader Adapter Support 64G For PC. x10 Advice for the Bride to be cards hen party bridal shower game activity. Graptoveria Bridgette Succulent Plant, Details about Mouse Trap Rats Rolling Rod Kid Pet Safe Reusable Rodents Mice Catching Killing, Cat Clock With Easel " Barn Cats" Pattern Tumbled Stone.Shower Arm Cover Plate/Back Plate. x10 Advice for the Bride to be cards hen party bridal shower game activity, Wireless Smart Water Shut Off Valve Leak Sensor Home 328FT Outdoor Control Area.
We have provided Qurbani / Udhiyah Service in the GTA for over 5 years and have now brought this service online to reach more of our community.
Qurbani is Compulsory (Waajib) for every Muslim male and female who:
- Has attained puberty
- Is of sound mind (not insane)
- Possesses Nisaab for that moment in time, not necessarily for one Islamic calendar year (Nisaab is the value of excess wealth which makes a Muslim liable for Zakaah i.e. The possession of, or equivalent capital value of seven and half tolas gold (87.48 grams) or fifty two tolas of silver (612.32 grams)
The Qurbani Animal also has to fulfill some of these basic conditions:
- Lamb / Sheep, either male or female, if six months old and over, the animal must look like one year old. Lamb / Sheep that are one year old and over are preferred for sacrifice.
- Cow, Ox or Buffalo, of at least two years old. These animals count as seven shares.
- The Animal cannot have any physical disability such as bad or impaired vision, extremely weak animal etc.
We take reservations for the Qurbani or Udhiyah from about a month in advance. We will also collect information of what day and what time you would like the meat to be delivered or picked up. On the day of Qurbani, we ourselves offer prayer at the local masjid and head to the slaughterhouse for the slaughtering of the animals on that day. Ontario Health Ministries only allow shipping out of fresh same day carcases for the Qurbani purpose. We bring back all the orders to our Mississauga location. If you join us at the slaughterhouse, you will be able to load up your own vehicle and bring it for faster service as well as getting involved in this beautiful tradition of the Prophet Ibraheem (A.S).
Once the meat has arrived at our butcher shop located in Mississauga. when they come to various butcher shop in GTA, you will provide us with instructions about how the meat should be cut and bagged. It is a common practice to divide the Qurbani into 3 portions:
- For the Poor and Under Privileged,
- For close family and friends
- For your home
Our customers often leave the donation portion with us to distribute which is delivered to the Muslim Welfare Centre.
Deliveries will be made the day following eid afternoon. Same day pick ups can be arranged upon request.