- No products in the cart.
Plaid Blanket Scarf Tartan Plaid Scarf Yellow and Dark Grey Blanket Scarf
Details about 2.00 CARAT MENS YELLOW GOLD FINISH PAVE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT WEDDING PINKY RING. MEN'S BIG & TALL STRAIGHT FIT HENNEPIN CHINO PANTS GOODFELLOW & CO NEW WITH TAGS. Girls Long Sleeve Dance Wrap Top Ballet Dancer Wrap Sweater Gymnastics Costumes, Details about Womens Shoes Leather+Synthetic Block Med Heels Zip Knee High Boots US Size b949, Angel Wings Feather Body Nipple Bar Barbell Piercing Ring 14G Jewellery P0SP. Plaid Blanket Scarf Tartan Plaid Scarf Yellow and Dark Grey Blanket Scarf, fabletics Aventura Curved Hem Dropped Armhole Tank. The Flintstones Hanna Barbera Fred Officially Licensed Various Sizes T-Shirt, Men's Teva® Original Universal Premier Brown Sandals Size 14. New Design Vintage Copper Bronze Art Gift Owl Pendant Necklace Retro Long Chain. @`Snap.Chunk Button 20mm Purple Clear Sets Charm For Ginger Snap Style Jewelry, Plaid Blanket Scarf Tartan Plaid Scarf Yellow and Dark Grey Blanket Scarf, Details about Nepal Bracelet Glass Beads Bracelet bohemian bracelet handmade bracelet Yoga S25, Quality Green Columbian Emerald rough Gemstone 13.50 Ct Beautiful Natural A. 925 Sterling Silver 1.40 Carat CZ Anniversary Wedding Band Ring Size 6-8.Baggallini JOEY SMALL HOBO BAG Crinkle Nylon Crossbody Purse BLACK NWT!. Deadpool Outfit Marvel Red Black Hooded Jumpsuit Large. Plaid Blanket Scarf Tartan Plaid Scarf Yellow and Dark Grey Blanket Scarf,
We have provided Qurbani / Udhiyah Service in the GTA for over 5 years and have now brought this service online to reach more of our community.
Qurbani is Compulsory (Waajib) for every Muslim male and female who:
- Has attained puberty
- Is of sound mind (not insane)
- Possesses Nisaab for that moment in time, not necessarily for one Islamic calendar year (Nisaab is the value of excess wealth which makes a Muslim liable for Zakaah i.e. The possession of, or equivalent capital value of seven and half tolas gold (87.48 grams) or fifty two tolas of silver (612.32 grams)
The Qurbani Animal also has to fulfill some of these basic conditions:
- Lamb / Sheep, either male or female, if six months old and over, the animal must look like one year old. Lamb / Sheep that are one year old and over are preferred for sacrifice.
- Cow, Ox or Buffalo, of at least two years old. These animals count as seven shares.
- The Animal cannot have any physical disability such as bad or impaired vision, extremely weak animal etc.
We take reservations for the Qurbani or Udhiyah from about a month in advance. We will also collect information of what day and what time you would like the meat to be delivered or picked up. On the day of Qurbani, we ourselves offer prayer at the local masjid and head to the slaughterhouse for the slaughtering of the animals on that day. Ontario Health Ministries only allow shipping out of fresh same day carcases for the Qurbani purpose. We bring back all the orders to our Mississauga location. If you join us at the slaughterhouse, you will be able to load up your own vehicle and bring it for faster service as well as getting involved in this beautiful tradition of the Prophet Ibraheem (A.S).
Once the meat has arrived at our butcher shop located in Mississauga. when they come to various butcher shop in GTA, you will provide us with instructions about how the meat should be cut and bagged. It is a common practice to divide the Qurbani into 3 portions:
- For the Poor and Under Privileged,
- For close family and friends
- For your home
Our customers often leave the donation portion with us to distribute which is delivered to the Muslim Welfare Centre.
Deliveries will be made the day following eid afternoon. Same day pick ups can be arranged upon request.