- No products in the cart.
14K White Gold 1 Carat Round Cut Moissanite Full Bezel Solitaire Engagement Ring
5-10 Comfort Fit Ceramic 5mm Plain Dome Wedding Band Ring in a Polished Finish. Details about NWT_ZARA SS20 ZARA ASYMMETRIC CAMISOLE TOP 4437/056_Bloggers fav!, Multi Wear ION Plated 18K RG Brass 8 Row Stack Ring or Bracelet, 14K White Gold 1 Carat Round Cut Moissanite Full Bezel Solitaire Engagement Ring. Details about 925 Sterling Silver Handmade Authentic Turkish Amethyst Men's Ring Size 8-13. Fitness Half High Waist Quick Dry Skinny Yoga Bike Shorts Leggings New Womens. BOBBLE HAT UNISEX WARM 5 PLAIN COLOURS COSY HAT WOOLLY KNITTED ROCKJOCK BEANIE. 14K White Gold 1 Carat Round Cut Moissanite Full Bezel Solitaire Engagement Ring. Details about Women's Ladies Block Heel Round Toe Mid Calf Office Work Cowboy Boots 41 42 43 D.4th July size Standard Statue Details about Lady Liberty Costume Patriotic Green. New Freedom Mullet Costume Wig Retro Hair Style Workout Headband American Flag. 14K White Gold 1 Carat Round Cut Moissanite Full Bezel Solitaire Engagement Ring.
We have provided Qurbani / Udhiyah Service in the GTA for over 5 years and have now brought this service online to reach more of our community.
Qurbani is Compulsory (Waajib) for every Muslim male and female who:
- Has attained puberty
- Is of sound mind (not insane)
- Possesses Nisaab for that moment in time, not necessarily for one Islamic calendar year (Nisaab is the value of excess wealth which makes a Muslim liable for Zakaah i.e. The possession of, or equivalent capital value of seven and half tolas gold (87.48 grams) or fifty two tolas of silver (612.32 grams)
The Qurbani Animal also has to fulfill some of these basic conditions:
- Lamb / Sheep, either male or female, if six months old and over, the animal must look like one year old. Lamb / Sheep that are one year old and over are preferred for sacrifice.
- Cow, Ox or Buffalo, of at least two years old. These animals count as seven shares.
- The Animal cannot have any physical disability such as bad or impaired vision, extremely weak animal etc.
We take reservations for the Qurbani or Udhiyah from about a month in advance. We will also collect information of what day and what time you would like the meat to be delivered or picked up. On the day of Qurbani, we ourselves offer prayer at the local masjid and head to the slaughterhouse for the slaughtering of the animals on that day. Ontario Health Ministries only allow shipping out of fresh same day carcases for the Qurbani purpose. We bring back all the orders to our Mississauga location. If you join us at the slaughterhouse, you will be able to load up your own vehicle and bring it for faster service as well as getting involved in this beautiful tradition of the Prophet Ibraheem (A.S).
Once the meat has arrived at our butcher shop located in Mississauga. when they come to various butcher shop in GTA, you will provide us with instructions about how the meat should be cut and bagged. It is a common practice to divide the Qurbani into 3 portions:
- For the Poor and Under Privileged,
- For close family and friends
- For your home
Our customers often leave the donation portion with us to distribute which is delivered to the Muslim Welfare Centre.
Deliveries will be made the day following eid afternoon. Same day pick ups can be arranged upon request.