- No products in the cart.
Henbury Womens Teflon-Coated Flat Fronted Chino Shorts
Bow Ties Plain Satin Look Free UK Delivery. Women 4mm 925 Sterling Silver Blue Opal Eternity Band Vintage Style Ring Band. Details about Women's Punk Zip Chunky Block Heels Riding Boots Lace Up Platform Mid Calf Boots. Arm Shapers Compression Sleeves for Women Posture Corrector Upper Shapewear Vest, Henbury Womens Teflon-Coated Flat Fronted Chino Shorts, HOT Latin salsa tango Ballroom Dance Dress Silk long dancer Full Circle Skirt. Low Cut Socks 3-Pack Hanes ComfortSoft Women's Lightweight shoe sizes 8-12 & 5-9, Details about N4972 Handmade Ethnic Tribal NAGA Silver tone Bone Choker Pendant NECKLACE TIBET. 45/250Pcs Tibetan Silver “Tree” Charms Pendant Fit Bracelet 21x14mm Free Ship, Henbury Womens Teflon-Coated Flat Fronted Chino Shorts. personalize it! Leather Bondage Collar Customize choker with any word s, Details about Women's Sexy-Lingerie Lace Babydoll Sleepwear Chemise Mini Dress G-string Thongs, Details about 14K Two Tone Gold Crucifix Charm Pendant MSRP $261.STERLING SILVER BEAR AND CLAW THEMED CHARM CHARMS FIGURINE PENDANT YOUR CHOICE!, Henbury Womens Teflon-Coated Flat Fronted Chino Shorts, Details about Lip Balm Bag Chapstick Lipstick Keychain Holder Storage Pouch Key Ring Girl Gift.
We have provided Qurbani / Udhiyah Service in the GTA for over 5 years and have now brought this service online to reach more of our community.
Qurbani is Compulsory (Waajib) for every Muslim male and female who:
- Has attained puberty
- Is of sound mind (not insane)
- Possesses Nisaab for that moment in time, not necessarily for one Islamic calendar year (Nisaab is the value of excess wealth which makes a Muslim liable for Zakaah i.e. The possession of, or equivalent capital value of seven and half tolas gold (87.48 grams) or fifty two tolas of silver (612.32 grams)
The Qurbani Animal also has to fulfill some of these basic conditions:
- Lamb / Sheep, either male or female, if six months old and over, the animal must look like one year old. Lamb / Sheep that are one year old and over are preferred for sacrifice.
- Cow, Ox or Buffalo, of at least two years old. These animals count as seven shares.
- The Animal cannot have any physical disability such as bad or impaired vision, extremely weak animal etc.
We take reservations for the Qurbani or Udhiyah from about a month in advance. We will also collect information of what day and what time you would like the meat to be delivered or picked up. On the day of Qurbani, we ourselves offer prayer at the local masjid and head to the slaughterhouse for the slaughtering of the animals on that day. Ontario Health Ministries only allow shipping out of fresh same day carcases for the Qurbani purpose. We bring back all the orders to our Mississauga location. If you join us at the slaughterhouse, you will be able to load up your own vehicle and bring it for faster service as well as getting involved in this beautiful tradition of the Prophet Ibraheem (A.S).
Once the meat has arrived at our butcher shop located in Mississauga. when they come to various butcher shop in GTA, you will provide us with instructions about how the meat should be cut and bagged. It is a common practice to divide the Qurbani into 3 portions:
- For the Poor and Under Privileged,
- For close family and friends
- For your home
Our customers often leave the donation portion with us to distribute which is delivered to the Muslim Welfare Centre.
Deliveries will be made the day following eid afternoon. Same day pick ups can be arranged upon request.