- No products in the cart.
Boot Bolo Tie
Details about Womens 35/40 Motorcycle Ankle Boots Ladies Buckle Low Block Heel Fashion Warm D. Mens Overalls Short Sleeve Work Wear Boiler Suit Coveralls Fancy Dress Costume, New 1 Pair Women Upper Arm Shaper Sleeves Slimming Beauty Slimmer Sleep Wraps, 5T 4T Circo Bat pink white polka dot Halloween girls dress size 18 mths 2T 3T. Wholesale 5pcs 1.4mm 925 Sterling Silver Plated Box Chain Necklace 16-30 inch, Boot Bolo Tie, Pope Francis Pewter Catholic Charm Pendant Necklace w 20" Silver Rope Chain. Belt Clip ID Lanyard Retractable Pull Keychain Name Tag Card Holder Badge Reel, Ladies Plus Size 42-50 D-E-F Padded Push Up Bra Underwired Brassiere Lingerie, Details about 3.00Ct Oval Cut Green Emerald & Diamond Halo Stud Earrings 14K White Gold Finish. Brinley Co Womens Wide Calf Buckle Detail Inside Pocket Faux Leather Boots New. Boot Bolo Tie, STRIPED BRIGHT 1.34 INCHES MADE IN ITALY 18K YELLOW WHITE GOLD CROSS WITH JESUS, 2mm Dark Grey Leather & Sterling Silver Necklace Or Wristband 16" 18" 20" 22". Thong Panty Burlesque US Satin Oriental Mini Floral Corset Overbust Bustier Top.Gold King Crown by elope, TOTO X33011-3 Inches Elevator Height Increase Sharp Toe Black Dress Shoes, Boot Bolo Tie,
We have provided Qurbani / Udhiyah Service in the GTA for over 5 years and have now brought this service online to reach more of our community.
Qurbani is Compulsory (Waajib) for every Muslim male and female who:
- Has attained puberty
- Is of sound mind (not insane)
- Possesses Nisaab for that moment in time, not necessarily for one Islamic calendar year (Nisaab is the value of excess wealth which makes a Muslim liable for Zakaah i.e. The possession of, or equivalent capital value of seven and half tolas gold (87.48 grams) or fifty two tolas of silver (612.32 grams)
The Qurbani Animal also has to fulfill some of these basic conditions:
- Lamb / Sheep, either male or female, if six months old and over, the animal must look like one year old. Lamb / Sheep that are one year old and over are preferred for sacrifice.
- Cow, Ox or Buffalo, of at least two years old. These animals count as seven shares.
- The Animal cannot have any physical disability such as bad or impaired vision, extremely weak animal etc.
We take reservations for the Qurbani or Udhiyah from about a month in advance. We will also collect information of what day and what time you would like the meat to be delivered or picked up. On the day of Qurbani, we ourselves offer prayer at the local masjid and head to the slaughterhouse for the slaughtering of the animals on that day. Ontario Health Ministries only allow shipping out of fresh same day carcases for the Qurbani purpose. We bring back all the orders to our Mississauga location. If you join us at the slaughterhouse, you will be able to load up your own vehicle and bring it for faster service as well as getting involved in this beautiful tradition of the Prophet Ibraheem (A.S).
Once the meat has arrived at our butcher shop located in Mississauga. when they come to various butcher shop in GTA, you will provide us with instructions about how the meat should be cut and bagged. It is a common practice to divide the Qurbani into 3 portions:
- For the Poor and Under Privileged,
- For close family and friends
- For your home
Our customers often leave the donation portion with us to distribute which is delivered to the Muslim Welfare Centre.
Deliveries will be made the day following eid afternoon. Same day pick ups can be arranged upon request.